At Blackstone International Realty, LLC (“Blackstone”), buyers and sellers of residential and commercial properties can expect exceptional skill and professionalism in the handling of their real estate transaction.
Buyers: The process of purchasing a home can be intimidating, and there are many different professionals (lenders, home inspectors, closing agents, real estate attorneys, contractors, movers, etc.) needed to complete a real estate transaction. A good real estate agent can help integrate the right professionals, at the right times, and monitor their work to ensure that your next transaction closes with relative ease.
Sellers: Statistics show that listings fail to sell because the property was not: (a) priced accurately; (b) marketed effectively; or (c) both. Call us today to find out what your property is worth. Once listed, your property will receive:
1. Custom Photography;
2. Listing on the South Florida’s MLS;
3. Professionally Written, Color Property Brochure;
4. Internet Advertising;
5. Broker’s Open-House; and
6. Featured Listing on Blackstone Website.
Qualifying listings also receive:
7. Press Release;
8. Custom Website;
9. Architectural Photography;
10. Listing on Loopnet (Commercial Properties Only);
11. Listing on Costar (Commercial Properties Only);
12. Professional Video and Virtual Tour;
13. Newspaper and Magazine Advertisements; and
14. Email Marketing to Local and Out-Of State Brokers.
Call us today to ensure that your next real estate transaction is handled professionally!
1000 S POINTE DR #1504 This exquisite 3 bedroom and 3 bath condo has breathtaking views of the ocean and bay. Features include: lovely views fr...
90 ALTON RD #PH3204 Fabulous South of Fifth Penthouse in the prestigious Yacht Club. Enjoy almost 1500 sqft of interior space and 800 sqft b...